1. WITHDRAWALS AND OBTAINING TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
A case for withdrawal and issue of TC of the child will be considered when the following conditions are met:
- One month’s notice duly signed by the parents or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued seven days after receiving the application provided all dues are settled. For TC Application Format Click Here.
2. GROUNDS FOR STUDENT SUSPENSION FROM SCHOOL
A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in academics
- Detention for two successive years in the same class.
- Defaulting on fee payment