Skip To Main Content

Header Resource Media Container

Policy for Withdrawal and TC

Withdrawals and obtaining Transfer Certificate
A case for withdrawal and issue of TC of the child will be considered when the following conditions are met:

  1. One month’s notice duly signed by the parents or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a student can be withdrawn.
  2. Transfer Certificate will be issued seven days after receiving the application provided all dues are settled. For TC Application Format Click Here

Grounds for Student Suspension from School
A student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:

  1. Disciplinary
  2. Unsatisfactory progress in academics
  3. Detention for two successive years in the same class.
  4. Defaulting on fee payment